Our mission is to convince and encourage Romanian managers from both private and public sectors to adopt and promote an ethical conduct for the teams they’re coordinating. As a result, we collect personal data for:
- research, studies and surveys purposes
- organizing training courses, seminars, team building events, conferences, public debates, camping trips, summer schools
- organizing information campaigns, disseminating research reports, books, periodic publications, flyers, posters, brochures and other information material
- providing technical assistance and consultancy services to current and future managers in the business and public sectors, including for developing and implementing a system for participatory management, reporting and feedback, or a whistleblowing system dedicated to raise concerns about potential deviations from the rules (legislation or internal policies) governing the activity of an institution or company
- organize other activities that contribute to the successful completion of our objectives
REPER processes the personal data of:
- Leaders and managers in public and private institutions or companies – that are either our clients or business partners of our clients
- Managerial and executive staff of public and private companies – that are either our clients or business partners of our clients
- Teachers that benefit from or take part in the activities we organise
- Students that benefit from or take part in the activities we organise
REPER collects personal data directly, from the parties involved, as well as indirectly, from third parties or from publicly available sources. The processed data includes:
- Contact information and data that helps identify the involved party
- Level of education, profession, position held and employer
- Identification (CNP or IDs) – when it’s lawfully or contractually required
When offering consultancy services regarding the development and implementation of a system for participatory management, reporting and feedback, or a whistleblowing system, REPER collects the aforementioned information via audio recording, including the involved party’s voice. Under these circumstances, REPER may collect data about the employees of its clients with regard to potential deviations from the rules (legislation or internal policies) that are governing the activity of said institution or company, as well as allegations about their political allegiance and whether they are unionized. REPER forwards the collected data to its client, who is the concerned party’s employer, without checking the validity of the allegations and without subsequently collecting information that would allow it to be classified as a criminal conviction or offence or a disciplinary or legal sanction.
Personal data is being collected and processed only in accordance with the EU Regulation nr. 2016/679, and the other applicable national legislation in Romania.
The data collected is to be used by REPER as well as be forwarded to authorities and public institutions that certify and oversee our activities (Autoritatea Națională pentru Calificări, Agenția Națională a Funcționarilor Publici, Institutul Național de Administrație and others), the entities financing our projects, for which you are the beneficiaries, your employers or any of our contractual partners if it represents an obligation for REPER. The contact details being provided will also let us send you updates in regards to our activity, should you accept.
We would like to inform you that the means we use to collect your personal information, as well as the forms themselves contain special entries that can be used to consent to having your data processed. Your consent is aimed at collecting, processing and storing said data, including special categories of personal data , as stated in the terms and conditions presented in this notice. If you do not agree to these terms, please be aware that REPER will be unable to provide you with some of its available services.
According to the EU Regulation nr. 2016/679, you have the right to access your own personal data, to request rectification, erasure, to restrict or to oppose processing, especially when data is collected by third parties or from public data, right to data portability, right to withdraw consent at any time, right to refuse being subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling and to sue for any violation of your rights regarding the processing of personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent in regards to processing your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the previous processing.
If you would like to exert any of the aforementioned-rights or if you have any inquiries regarding the way your personal data is being used, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We would like to thank you and assure you that the privacy of your personal data is of the utmost importance to us!
The REPER pentru Management prin Valori TEAM